The Direction of Future Fortunes in this High Tech
An amazing book that tells you what your broker won’t or can’t,
which companies should you invest in to take advantage of the technological changes going on in the world right now
and why you should invest in them. There is no hype in Future
Wealth – just common sense and facts!
Have you ever thought to yourself, "why couldn’t I have had
shares in that company"?
This is the book that helps make that happen. A massive amount
of research has gone into producing the book you’ve always wanted, one that more or less predicts the future and
informs you which industries are set to boom, which companies you should consider and where future fortunes will be
made. Future Wealth takes the consensus of opinions of economists, company analysts, industry experts and
successful investors, and gives you definitive answers and strategies to follow.
Wealth is easy to read and
Future Wealth book examines:
- Future economics and the biggest boom in history, but are
you missing it?
- The High Tech Age
- The New Network Organisation and how it will effect
- The Internet in the Future
- Internet Companies, are they more than just a bunch of Dot
- We also look at the industries that will undergo great
change in the next few years and how you can profit by it. Industries like Biotechnology, Media, Retailing,
Telecommunications, Software, Hardware, Banking, Semiconductors, Networking and
- We examine the viewpoints of two of the most successful
investors in the world, where they put their money and why, and why you should do what they
- The Growth Concept of shares and why people pay so much
for some of these companies, are they really mad or do they know something you don’t –
Future Wealth reveals the answer
- The Psychology of the
Future Wealth Investor
- Where the Rich invest their
- The 50 companies that are set to become the household
names of the future and what they are really worth, some of these companies are still wildly undervalued – This
information is absolutely amazing! There are absolutely no restrictions as far as investing goes, just ring
your broker or one we recommend in the book.