The Direction of Future Fortunes in this High Tech
An amazing book that tells you what your broker won’t or can’t, which companies should
you invest in to take advantage of the technological changes going on in the world right now and why you should
invest in them. There is no hype in Future Wealth – just common sense and
Have you ever thought to yourself, "why couldn’t I have had shares in that
This is the book that helps make that happen. A massive amount of research has gone into
producing the book you’ve always wanted, one that more or less predicts the future and informs you which industries
are set to boom, which companies you should consider and where future fortunes will be made. Future
Wealth takes the consensus of opinions of economists, company analysts, industry experts and
successful investors, and gives you definitive answers and strategies to follow.
Future Wealth is easy to read and entertaining.
Future Wealth book examines:
- Future economics and the biggest boom in history, but are you missing
- The High Tech Age
- The New Network Organisation and how it will effect you
- The Internet in the Future
- Internet Companies, are they more than just a bunch of Dot Coms?
- We also look at the industries that will undergo great change in the next few years and
how you can profit by it. Industries like Biotechnology, Media, Retailing, Telecommunications, Software,
Hardware, Banking, Semiconductors, Networking and others
- We examine the viewpoints of two of the most successful investors in the world, where
they put their money and why, and why you should do what they do
- The Growth Concept of shares and why people pay so much for some of these companies, are
they really mad or do they know something you don’t – Future Wealth reveals the
- The Psychology of the Future
- Where the Rich invest their money
- The 50 companies that are set to become the household names of the future and what they
are really worth, some of these companies are still wildly undervalued – This information is absolutely
amazing! There are absolutely no restrictions as far as investing goes, just ring your broker or one we
recommend in the book.